(OLF News, December 20, 2008) Our correspondent from Finfinnee (Addis Ababa) reported that amongst the 200 or so Oromo nationalists arrested in the notorious Maikelawi Mirmera Prison by the [Ethiopian] Wayyaanee regime over the last six weeks, only 16 (sixteen) were selected and charged by "Abba Allengga" or so called prosecutor, and now they were taken to Qallitti Prison: pursuant to the “criminal” charge priority. The list of selected Oromos now charged of crime is as follows.
1. Mr. Tesfahun Chamada Gurmessa, 31/an Engineer;
2. Mr. Mesfin Abebe Abdissa, 34/an Engineer;
3. Mr. Baqqala Nagari Gudda, 60/a Business man;
4. Mr. Eshetu Kitil Winssa, 59/Owner of Hawi Hotel;
5. Mr. Kabbada Borana Immana, 47/Manager of Hilton Hotel;
6. Mr. Wabe Hajji Jarsso, 48/LLB;
7. Mr. Baqqala Jirrata Rassa, 56/Secratery of OFDM - MA;
8. Mr. Dajane Dhaba, a Business man;
9. Haile Dalassa Hunde, 27/University Student;
10. Mr. Robba Daggafa Badhadha, 27/BA;
11. Mr. Bayissa Hussein Mohammed, 23;
12. Miss Lellisse Wadajjo Fida, 31/12th Complete;
13. Mr. Dajane Borana Immana, 44;
14. Mrs Aberash Yadetta;
15. Olani Jabbessa Jalu (Colonel), 54/Police & Military Expert;
16. Mr. Bogalle Mossissa Leggesse, 33.
It is also to be recalled that OLF News has reported the intensified wave of mass arrest of Oromo nationalists, in the months of November and December alone, at least on the following occasions: on 12/15/2008, 12/12/2008, 12/08/2008, 12/04/2008, on 11/24/2008, on 11/20/2008, on 11/12/2008, on 11/18/2008, on 11/14/2008, on 11/12/2008, on 11/11/2008, on 11/08/08, on 11/06/08, and on 11/02/08. In addition to these mass arrests, OLF News has also reported a shocking killing of 13 Oromo farmers in Northern Oromia on 11/17/2008. To learn more about these mass arrests, visit our website at http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/index.htm.